Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Quotes 22

"I know I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing - Socrates

"When I was a boy the old chiefs used to say, as soon as you can climb a high mountain, the highest you can find, do not stop halfway and look back. Climb till you reach the top. There you can breathe deep and look into all the valleys. Then you can say, "I have seen."-an old Nez Perce Chief

"Simple software shouldnt have a price tag"
July 16th 2011 - Zach Brown

Some people see everything as immature making themselves seem even more immature than those they mock.

A nation is not conquered
Until the hearts of its women
Are on the ground.
Then it is done, no matter
How brave its warriors
Nor how strong its weapons
-Cheyenne Saying

"We are not free. We do not make choices. Our choices are made for us."-Clyde Warrior

"I am such a geek and proud of it."-Daniel Sulzbach

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
— Kurt Vonnegut

"If the Devil can't make us really bad, then he'll try to make us really busy."-Unknown

You must live in the present, launch yourself on every wave, find your eternity in each moment."-Henry David Thoreau

"The line dividing work and leisure time is blurring right before our eyes...and it's creating a phenomenon called 'weisure time.'"-Dalton Conley

"The line dividing work and leisure time is blurring right before our eyes...and it's creating a phenomenon called 'weisure time.'"-Dalton Conley

"We are rich only through what we give, and poor only through what we refuse."-Ralph Waldo Emerson

‎"We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give."-Winston Churchill

"We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love."-Theodor Geisel, "Dr. Seuss"

"Faith in God's revelation has nothing to do with an ideology which glorifies the status quo."-Karl Barth

"No one is useless in the world who lightens the burden f it for anyone else."-Charles Dickens

"Lukewarm acceptance is more bewildering than outright rejection."-MLKJ

No comments:

Post a Comment