Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It's Not LBJ Anymore (Repost)

Note: This is a repost from my YT channel that I don't really want to go away, even if my YT channel is false flagged or DMCAed, or even if I end up deleting it altogether. I'm going to embed it for now, and hopefully remember to download it later (as the original account that I mirrored the video from is now closed, so not many more chances to save it for as long as possible).

This is a mirror of this video by Kevinanity: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aocW0z0zkA

Subscribe to him if you haven't yet. Links to the stories are on his video as well.

I think I'll give my piece on gays and the "overthrow" of Prop 8 later. I'm not going to be careless and say I wish hell on the people who did this crap, because I really don't, and I will also forgive them as well. But I wouldn't be surprised if they end up getting a horrible spot in Hell for what they've done.

But hey, maybe I should adopt the saying "Hey, Hey, anti-gays, how many kids did you kill today" as a reminder and civil protest to their crimes against other humans.


No comments:

Post a Comment