So, apparently I'm in college algebra now, and it's definitely not my favorite class.
Not only do I have to do two assignments and do a test Thursday (Feb. 17), I have to do them online, which only counts exact answers.
Don't get me wrong, my parietal lobe is not the best ever, though I can still understand some of the concepts, as Module One is mostly a review (some of it I even did in HS). But my biggest problem ever has usually been sign problems. -_-
So, not only does that involve doing problems over and over again while cussing at the computer screen, if you the problem has multiple parts (a, b, c, and so on) and you get the last part wrong, you have to do every single part over if you get the last part wrong (at least, if you want all possible points).
Not only that, but my wireless network dropped while doing the problems on the 3rd assignment, so I couldn't save them and have to start from the beginning again.
Yep. Math was definitely made by Satan. Plus, the Module 2 part doesn't look any more reassuring, and only more confusing.
No comments:
Post a Comment