Friday, September 3, 2010

In Between Worlds

Note: Originally posted May 22, 2007, definitely when I was around 17. I kinda miss those days. Anyways, this post gives me nostalgia and I like it a lot, so here it is (this wasn't edited at all):

It's kinda cool, and weird, to think about it. But after a while of being a Christian, you kinda wonder what happens in between death and eternity. Obviously, the most accepted thing is you will see a light, possibly some sorta angel or being that comes 2 take your soul somewhere maybe. After that I'm not sure. Will you be in God's courtroom? Will it be like Matrix Reloaded when he's in the Architect's big room, with a bunch of TVs replaying your life, and depending on whether or not you are a Christian, which door you will go through, the left or the right. Will the judging be in an instant, and you just go to heaven or hell. Will there be a door that you knock on and a person that either says "Come In" or "Depart from me".

Feel free 2 comment and/or express your opinion.


No comments:

Post a Comment